IETC 2017 is at the fabulous Loews New Orleans Hotel.
Among Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best Hotels”, guests at the Loews New Orleans enjoy impeccable service and a vibrant environment. With 285 rooms including 12 suites, each guestroom boasts views of the Mississippi River, French Quarter or New Orleans skyline. Three blocks from the French Quarter and across the street from Harrah’s Casino, area attractions are steps away.
Within the meeting space, floor to ceiling windows make conference sessions inviting and scenic. The Loews features an on-site restaurant, Café Adelaide, operated by the Commander’s Palace Family of Restaurants. Café Adelaide and the Swizzle Stick Bar are located on the lobby level, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu has a Creole flavor where local seafood is abundant along with traditional favorites.
Loews New Orleans Hotel:
- 300 Poydras Street
- New Orleans, LA 70130
- Phone: 504.595.3300
- Reservations: 866.211.6411
- Hotel area map
Attendee comments about the Loews Hotel
- “Fabulous” “Very nice accommodations” “Excellent staff, facilities, and catering”
- “Nice meeting rooms and sleeping rooms, close to walk to restaurants”
- “Lovely hotel – good location”
- “Great hotel all around”
About New Orleans
- Around the Town Learn about the excitement and culture of New Orleans, and plan your off-conference time with the official City of New Orleans visitor’s guide.
- About New Orleans Want to know more about the city of New Orleans? Look no further. The Convention & Tourist Bureau has all the information you need.